“Create the atmosphere that allows you to become all that you are meant to be.”
– Tom Ziglar
On this episode of The Pivotal Leader, Gina Trimarco and Rachel Pitts (co-host of Women Your Mother Warned You About) interviewed Tom Ziglar, son of Zig Ziglar and CEO of Ziglar, Inc.
This is a two-part series with part two (about sales) available on Women Your Mother Warned You About. This episode focuses on leadership.
- Following in the footsteps of an iconic family member
- The characteristics of an excellent leader
- Scaling a business so it is NOT dependent upon ONE person
- Defining success, significance and legacy
- How to make better self-care choices and leverage them to become a better leader
- The four keys to physical health
- The essential benefits of getting enough sleep
- Three things goal achievers ALWAYS do
- Creating an organizational culture that attracts and retains top talent
- Four actions to create a GREAT atmosphere in an organization
- If you want to change the culture of an organization, it starts with leadership
More About Gina Trimarco
- Women Your Mother Warned You About – the podcast that makes sales sexy again
More About Pivot10 Results
More About Tom Ziglar
He joined the Zig Ziglar corporation in 1987 and climbed from working in the warehouse to sales, to management, and then on to leadership. Today, he speaks around the world; hosts The Ziglar Show, one of the top-ranked business podcasts; and carries on the Ziglar philosophy, “You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He also is the author of a new book Choose To Win.
The Pivotal Leader is a production of Pivot10 Results, a strategy and training company that helps businesses shift from people problems to performance results.