In this episode of The Pivotal Leader, Gina Trimarco interviewed Trevor Longino, an American marketer with 20 years of experience in the industry, focused mostly on strategic, digital and event marketing, and he has been a consultant at Disney’s Yellowshoes Interactive, Universal Studios, Stratosphere Casino, Cox Communications, CD Projekt, and many more companies. He has taken 4 different startups from newly launched to #1 in their industries.
Podcast Topics Include:
- Having an open and honest culture
- When leaders “screw up” – Making and learning from mistakes (and how companies give lip service to this)
- Being a leader vs a manager
- “Why” starts with leaders and employees fill in the “how”
- The difference in between Gen X & Gen Y in problem solving
- The leadership approaches of Steve Jobs, Elon Musk & Google
- Understanding personalities and having emotional intelligence
- Getting extraordinary talent at less cost
- Explaining your leadership style and sharing expectations when hiring team members
- Balancing your craft/expertise with being a leader
More About Trevor Longino
More About Gina Trimarco
Learn More About Pivot10 Results
The Pivotal Leader is a production of Pivot10 Results, a strategy and training company that helps businesses shift from people problems to performance results.