In this episode of The Pivotal Leader, Gina Trimarco interviewed Justin Zastrow, CEO of Smart Armor. Smart Armor started last year and didn’t officially launch until September. Since then they’ve generated more than $1M in sales and counting. He’s also been offered at least $20M to sell his company! Justin has an extremely diverse business development background that highlights his strengths within concept creation, software integration and corporate execution. He has built, sold, and licensed several companies throughout his career, and his entrepreneurial and business management education has helped his ventures to build platforms, engage partnerships, and forge syndication.
Podcast Topics Include:
- Building a company based on a basic life need
- Becoming an overnight success in four years
- Creating a culture of treating others well
- Hiring “friends” instead of “hiring blindly”
- Staffing a company with existing entrepreneurs
- Giving away equity to get skin in the game – “Bring on the talent and give them a piece”
More About Justin Zastrow & Smart Armor
More About Gina Trimarco
Learn More About Pivot10 Results
The Pivotal Leader is a production of Pivot10 Results, a strategy and training company that helps businesses shift from people problems to performance results.