Gina Trimarco spoke with Tahaji Felder, CEO of the Goose & Gander Brand. From an accounting career to social entrepreneur, Tahaji will inspire you with her passion for purpose and remind some of you more tenured entrepreneurs why you do what you do!
Tahaji Felder had no plans on becoming a social entrepreneur. Equipped with a Master’s Degree in International Business from Nova Southeastern University under her arm, and a love of fashion, she made a conscious decision to go beyond the status quo, say yes to her dream, & launch Goose & Gander Brand in September 2015.
Goose & Gander Brand is a lifestyle brand that exists to inspire others to pursue their passion. She knew she wanted to create a bigger impact but was held back by fear. She launched the brand after a long career in finance, and getting laid off from her corporate job as an accountant.
Podcast Topics Include:
- Fear is the #1 dream killer
- What it takes to be a start-up business
- How “Corporate America” could do a better job with employee retention
- How to turn employees into fans of your company by putting the employee “first, first”
- Why “big box” stores are suffering
- The rise of “pop up shops” for customer connection
- Selling “movements” and purposes
- Having a “give back” strategy like the EmpowerYOU Series with One Page Closer
More About Tahaji Felder & Goose & Gander Brand:
Learn More About Gina Trimarco
Learn More About Pivot10 Results
The Pivotal Leader is a production of Pivot10 Results, a strategy and training company that helps businesses shift from people problems to performance results.