This very lively conversation is sure to set the tone to kick off your new year because it’s all about having the attitude of a champion and peak performer. Gina Trimarco and Aaron Davis share their thoughts on attitude, training, speaking and being catalysts for change and sustainability in life and business.
In this episode of The Pivotal Leader, Gina Trimarco interviewed Aaron Davis, speaker, author, thought leader, former National Champion Football player and noted authority on peak performance. Known as “The Enthusiator” because of his contagious enthusiasm to equip others to perform like champions, Aaron’s powerful and high-energy presentations are interactive, fresh and yet simple so that anyone can use his tips & techniques to attain greater success professionally and personally!
Podcast Topics Include:
- Characteristics of a champion or peak performer
- Overcoming negative attitudes and dealing with the “Negative Nancys” & “Negative Nathans” of the world.
- The gift of having the choice to DECIDE
- Stopping others from writing your story
- Teaching attitude – start with children and equip people with tools!
- The fallacy behind not achieving due to a dysfunctional childhood or life
- Performing “attitude background checks” in the workplace
- The difference between “being lucky” and “taking risks”
- Changing behavior, training and long-term development in the workplace; it starts with the leadership
- The quick and cheap fix: wanting G5 results on a Crop Duster budget – it doesn’t work!
- Being a “twinkie speaker” or a catalyst for sustainability
More About Aaron Davis
Aaron’s past experience as a National Champion Football player with the University of Nebraska has equipped him with first-hand knowledge of how to achieve incredible results.
As a speaker, author and seminar leader, Aaron has had the privilege of delivering hundreds of presentations at various conferences, meetings and seminars across the nation with outstanding success to over a million people.
Aaron is a member of the National Speakers Association, the co-author of two books, and the author of the inspiring book “10 Minute Truth’s”. As a seminar leader for the University of Nebraska’s Corporate Manager Certification program, Aaron’s presentations have received some of the highest ratings by attendees in the program’s twenty-four year history. He has served clients in various sectors and levels of industry including: Government, Agriculture, Medical, Mortgage, Sales, Insurance, Banking, Education (Colleges & High Schools).
Aaron graduated from the University of Nebraska with a degree in Psychology. While in college Aaron was a member of the Nebraska Football team which in 1994 won the National Championship.
More About Gina Trimarco
Learn More About Pivot10 Results
The Pivotal Leader is a production of Pivot10 Results, a strategy and training company that helps businesses shift from people problems to performance results.